A quaint historic church and cemetery originally built in 1894
The site of the church and cemetery is located at Marradong, on the Pinjarra Williams Road. The foundation stone of the Church, which is still in excellent condition, was laid by one Mr Arthur Batt on 17th April, 1894.
The last service recorded was in September 2012. The cemetery, which is still in use today, sits immediately behind the church and takes in a beautiful view of the surrounding countryside.
The church is a relatively small, stone, gothic style building, standing before a small cemetery. The building is a single storey, stained glass windows, jarrah floored church. Inside the church hangs an honour board for local service men for the first and second world wars. The graveyard marks the original settlers of the Marradong and Boddington area.